Rise House Safe Haven
SAFE HAVEN & FAMILY UNIFICATION
Our home is designed to be a safe haven to mother and children who are facing obstacles and are needing protection. We empower women by educating them and teaching them skills to succeed in the business world. We teach about health education, pregnancy and childbirth, food security, etc.
WHAT DO WE DO at RISE HOUSE SAFE HAVEN?
- 24/7 care to women and children that are in need of a safe place
- protection + security to the women and children we serve
- legal guidance
- medical/maternity care
- spiritual development
- Access to counselling and therapy
WHY DO WE DO IT?
- To work towards family reunification by keeping mothers and their children together
- To help women find freedom from abuse; physical, sexual, mental/emotional
- To help women escape sex-trafficking and prostitution
Children belong with family, not in institutions. We restore vulnerable children and youth to health, family and community. We empower individuals and families toward a self-sufficient future through education, agriculture, small business programs, local programs and partnerships.
Our ultimate goal is to keep families together.
We assist in the early stages of family perseverance assisting with shelter and food security for select families.